God where am I

 God where am I,


Heavy on medication and sleeplessness nights, I  am the bewt candidudate for a false Christian. Attending family worships who havem fauth in Christ, I am a lone warrior. Hsving the pangs to take my life, I wanted to give up, hsving a hard time walking and do simple tasks seem to be a chore. Prayers were sent and yet my wordly desires overwhelm my desire to pray to the point I hated myself. An overwhelming presence came today that I have to beg on my knees to pray for the persistence the need for God. I do not even know wher


Rre to veer at this point. But at the time of this writing, I am a hellish creature who does not have the endurance to persevere.


How will i persist,?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandmother's Grieving Heart

The Calling

Woww!