Woww!
LORD, I thank you for the provision. You never lack. I am the one who steered away from you and I only went back to you when I needed you the most. I have been complaining for the physical pains I have experienced for the past months foolishly fulfilling my own desires and going through my way. The bigger cancer was ignored, the cancer in my spirit. Thank you for your mercy that I am still here typing this. Help me endure Father God.
Today, I had gone out with my friend in gaming, David P. We went out to UP oblation only to see that it was closed. We sat nearby an available bench, a bit isolated. He was downcast due to his recent breakup. I did not know how to to open up but the LORD knew. The gospel was given to one of the closest person I have been close with ever since we have met (04/07/2025). There were some questions that was answered that I MYSELF cannot even answer unless the power of the LORD intervened. Have mercy on this lost soul Father God.

Comments
Post a Comment